News & Blog
How We Have Helped Greater Lincolnshire’s Businesses
16 Mar 2022
Since the Productivity Programme began, we have had the great honour of helping micro, small and medium-sized businesses launch and thrive through grant funding, business support and collaboration with the academic capacity of the University of Lincoln.
But just what kind of impact is the programme having on Greater Lincolnshire businesses?
We’ve collated the numbers and are delighted to share our statistics with you:
- 218 businesses have now benefited from our invaluable expert advice, specialist business support and exclusive range of free events.
- 27 businesses have benefited from support from our Business Angel Network.
- 40 graduates have been supported with start-up grant funding, coaching and mentoring for their start-up businesses via Growing Graduate Enterprise.
- We’ve provided funding to support the recruitment of 44 graduate interns totalling £124,000.
- Over £213,395 worth of grant funding has been provided for businesses’ research and development costs supporting productivity and growth.
- We’ve supported over 27 projects of academic support from the University of Lincoln’s expert academic and technical staff via our productivity vouchers.
We are immensely proud to have been involved in each business’s journey and look forward to seeing these statistics continue to grow.