News & Blog
How We Have Helped Lincolnshire’s Businesses
20 May 2021
Since the Productivity Programme began, we have had the great honour of helping micro, small and medium-sized businesses launch and thrive through grant funding, business support and collaboration with the academic capacity of the University of Lincoln.
But just what kind of impact is the programme having on Greater Lincolnshire businesses?
We’ve collated the numbers and are delighted to share our statistics with you:
- 172 businesses have now benefited from our invaluable expert advice, specialist business support and exclusive range of free events.
- We’ve offered an incredible 1,692 hours’ worth of specialist advisor support via our experienced and approachable business advisors and network of industry experts.
- 21 graduates have been supported with start-up grant funding, coaching and mentoring for their start-up businesses via Growing Graduate Enterprise.
- We’ve provided funding to support the recruitment of 13 graduate interns totalling £39,000.
- Over £117,000 worth of grant funding has been provided for businesses’ research and development costs supporting productivity and growth.
- We’ve offered 96 days of academic support totalling £29,011.50 from the University of Lincoln’s expert academic and technical staff via our productivity vouchers.
We are immensely proud to have been involved in each business’s journey and look forward to seeing these statistics continue to grow over the coming years.
To find out more about how the Productivity Programme can help you, get in touch via our enquiry form.
Want to hear more? Look at our case studies to see the individual stories behind our stats.