News & Blog
Are you an SME employer looking for extra support? Have you thought about hiring an intern?
18 Oct 2021
The University of Lincoln facilitates business funding all year round through their internship programme UoL Talent designed to support employers to recruit talented students and graduates.
If you are looking for an efficient process and positive boost to your business, a graduate or student internship could be the ideal solution. Internships can help your business to grow and develop in a number of ways. Whether you have a specific project to complete or simply need additional resource in key areas of your business, an intern could be the answer.
Your business can benefit from:
- Funding towards employment costs
- A tailored package of support to business by removing barriers to recruitment
- Support and advice from University employer engagement team through every step
- An easy process, saving costs & time
- No long-term commitments- interns can work on a specific project or fill a vacancy for a fixed period
- Natural Progression – our data shows that UoL internships frequently turn into permanent positions.
- A quick injection of skills with short term graduate & student roles
- Opportunity to develop new business areas with extra resource and fresh ideas
- Free advertising through our vacancy platform CareerLinc. Find out more about vacancy advertising here.